Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just Start !

I don't think I will ever have anything profound to say, so I guess I'll just say something.

My favorite moment today - sitting with David at the Pita Pit unwinding after a long day of work.

The funniest moment of my day - working at the library where a mom told her young son that in four months he would turn five and be able to get his own library card. He lit up and immediately responded with "And can I drive a car!?!"

My tenderest moment of the day - when a young six year old boy I was working with at school told his friends to cover their ears and then whispered conspiratorially to me that tomorrow (Valentine's Day for the school) he would be bringing hearts for all of the kids in his class and he was putting candy in them. He was so proud and so excited! You gotta love working with kids.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I have wanted to start a blog for a while now. But I think I'll just be contented following yours. Good luck!

Marcia said...

Yea for you! I'm glad you started!
And thanks for inviting me to read it! I enjoy having a blog! Right now though I'm into Facebook! It's so addictive! Have fun in Denver this weekend! later